accessories and jewelry advertising african fashion aprons arm warmers artistic autumn fashion beauty pageant belts bikinis and swimwear bizarre business casual capes casual fashion cool cosmetics costume cute date casual dieting and eating disorders DIY exercise fashion fashion crimes fashion design fashion ethics fashion trends fashion week fashion writing formal wear funny gothic fashion gowns hair salon hats haute couture headgear hoodies jackets knitting leather lingerie makeup male fashion milan models news panties pants perfumes political fashion prom dresses purses and handbags retro shirts shoes and footwear shopping shorts skirts social issues spring fashion steampunk summer fashion sunglasses suspenders sweaters wedding dresses winter fashion work clothing youth fashion
4 Fun and Easy Summer Hair Styles
1. Gather your hair in a semi-loose ponytail in the place you would like the bun on your head.
2. With one hand gripping the base of the ponytail firmly, use the other hand to twist the ponytail until it starts to wrap around itself.
3. Continue to twist slightly as you wrap the ponytail into a bun.
4. Once wrapped completely, you can take a hair tie and wrap around the base of the bun making sure the tip of the ponytail is secure. You can also secure the bun by sticking bobby pins in and around the base of the bun.
1. Loosely gather your hair in a ponytail at the nape of your neck.
2. Very loosely twist your hair out (away from your head), then up.
3. Then loosely tuck your hair into itself and secure with a bobby pin.
1. Separate your hair into two sections, either down the center or where you part your hair.
2. Loosely french braid one of the sections of hair along the side of your head, and continuing into a normal braid. Do the same with the other section.
3. Once both sides are braided, wrap each braid around the back of your head, tucking them into the other braid and securing them in place with a bobby pin or two.
1. Gather your hair very loosely in a low ponytail, away from your head a bit and secure with a hair tie.
2. Remember the "topsytail"? Well this part is sort of like that....only without the "topsy". Stick your finger in your hair, just above the hair
tie, parting the hair in two sections. Thread the tip of the ponytail through the part you've created, creating a twist just above the ponytail.
3. Now be creative!! With the ponytail, you can secure a bun just under the twist. Create a unique knot, or three. Make a braid to wrap in a knot.
FASHION - The intense competition in the fashion industry makes it important for any fashion designer to showcase the designs to a larger a...
FASHION - Note to self... don't wear a hoodie to work, even if its "Casual Fridays". The term "Business Casual" ca...
Sarah Palin spent more than $150,000 on a fashion makeover in preparation for her vice-presidential campaign. So what? Critics have bee...
FASHION - When Daniel Craig emerged from the Caribbean sea in Casino Royale , his brief trunks not only recalled another iconic James Bond...
FASHION - Call it my biggest fashion industry pet peeve... but what is with all the clothes that, admittedly, none of us would ever wear in...
FASHION - On Saturday night I went out to a pub and I saw two separate guys wearing suspenders. Since then I've been noticing it more...
The photos below are of Ukrainian fashion model Valeria Lukyanova , who uses makeup to make herself look like a real life Barbie Doll. Odd...
FASHION - You don't want a lump of coal for Christmas, but a little black lace dress and the accessories to match might be on your list...
FASHION - When it comes to the fashion and beauty industry, Rachelle White Wind is a one-woman show. The Winnipeg, Manitoba native is an ac...
NOTE: For photos I managed to find several images of 'average' and 'plus-size' women's fashions, but its rarity. I exper...